Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!!

We had a great day together as a family staying home!! It was my second snow day, but Henry's first. He was very excited! There was cheese dip, video games, TV and pj's all day!! Henry declared it pajama day at lunchtime. Except for a brief period where we had to get dressed to get out, we were all in our pj's all day!


Having fun with Daddy and Maggie outside in the cold!


Daddy' wrestling with Maggie in the snow! Yes, that's our dog under there!

Maggie is jumping to eat the snow. She loves it!





Soon they started throwing their snowballs at me! Time for me to go inside! Quick!!


My boys (big and little) and Maggie Mae had a wonderful time!! With another snow day tomorrow, there is more fun around the corner!!

1 comment:

Cassie said... said...

we saw Scottie at the White Oak for breakfast...I think he's got the same cabin flu Bran has.