Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving with Scottie's family (mom's side) in Wooster, Arkansas, at Uncle Danny and Aunt Sandy's house. They have a beautiful home there and were so generous to open their home to over 50 people on Thanksgiving Day! There was more food than we could possibly eat!

Me with Scottie's sister, Jamie.

Family and friends


My mom and me. Mom and dad came with us to spend the day in Wooster.

This is Scottie's cousin's girlfriend - everyone said we looked like sisters!

Doug and Jeremy. Jeremy is our nephew and was the ringbearer for our wedding when he was 6 years old. He in now in college!! Time flies!
Scottie and his sister, Shannon. They are about 18 months apart in age and have always been very close.

Henry posing with a Sprite can. So silly.

Scottie's dad. He and Scottie both came in from deer camp for the day.

It was a great day! We had so much fun and just enjoyed really visiting with family and friends.

On the way home, Henry and I had a little fun with the camera and traded goofy poses.


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It is busy season for me with concerts and performances every other day for the next couple of weeks. I hope to have some pictures up from some holiday festivities soon!

4 comments:

Cassie said... said...

looks like you had fun with Grizzley Adams and his family

becca said...

50! Dang!
So glad your parents were able to join you.
Y'all DO look alike!
I miss you :( and your goofiness.

becca said...

oh, and I would like to steal Jamie's hair color

Jessica said...

Fun pictures! I hope your school year is going well!