Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter and A Craft

Easter Sunday was a great day! We had an early service at church in addition to regular worship. Grama and Papa came to church with us.

Henry was so handsome! He actually wore a tie that I got to pick out! That is a rare thing.

The Easter Bunny brought him some tasty goodies and his favorite...Legos!



Easter Sunday was cold and rainy. Not ideal for egg hunting! Henry's grama and I hid eggs for him inside.


I don't consider myself to be particularly crafty, but I dabble. We went to Second Mile (second hand store) to find stuff for MORP a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled upon these flowers! They charged me $2 for all of them!! What a deal! Most of them still had the price tags on them and if I would have paid retail, I would have paid over $35! When I got home, I got out my white pitcher and made a little spring arrangement.

I am pretty proud of my new project!! Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

Cassie said... said...

I love it! It looks so welcoming!