Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Family


As Thanksgiving approaches, I realize how truly thankful I am for my family.

I also realize that family can mean many different things.

I have one brother. Always wanted a sister.

God blessed me with 4 sisters when I married Scottie.
I have an amazing church family who loves me and has blessed me richly over the last 7+ years.

I have friends who I consider to be family.

I live with the most amazing boys in the world.

I am outnumbered, but wouldn't trade these two for anything.

My parents still love each other.


(And they treat their only granchild like royalty!)

Our family.

I know these people love me for me and would do anything for me.

My dad's side of the family.

I have some wonderful memories with these folks.

God is changing my view of my family.

And teaching me how to trust.

Our family will be expanding.....


We will be adopting a child through The C.A.L.L.


We are super excited!!

We cannot wait to see what God has planned for our changing...

...family.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am super excited for you guys. Can't wait to get know the newest member of your family. Hopefully it will be a speedy process.

Cassie said... said...

Can't wait to meet...her???? or maybe him?

Carrie said...

AWWWWW YAY!!!! Super excited for you guys! And I love the new fam pics b-t-dubs!

jensoup said...

Allyce that is amazing ...so happy for you guys:-)

Karen L. said...

WOW!!! that is....i can't even think of a word good enough!!!! WOW!
i'll be praying for all of you!

Aimee said...

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! I just read this and I am SOOO stinking excited!!! Yay for you guys. I need to call and get all the details. My heart is so excited!!! I had a feeling. :)

The "W" Family said...

Yeah johnsons! So exciting! I love this little community that God is forming within our church. Can't wait to see who your child is!

Jessica said...

Super excited to read this! That is incredible!!!! God is amazing!

becca said...

well shame on ME! ha, I just now found your blog post about it!