Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Fun

I realized yesterday marked my last 3 weeks of summer. While I am a little saddened by this realization, I love my job and am really starting to get excited about the upcoming year.

We are so blessed to have a pool in our backyard and enjoy it so much during the summer months. Our lab, Maggie, thinks it's her pool and we just get to swim in it! She loves to swim with us and dive underwater to get torpedos. She is so funny to watch!!

The water was a bit chilly this day so Henry played in his toy bucket. He called it his "hot tub."

Of course, this summer has been quite rainy so there has been some fort-building, wii-playing and movie-watching, too. There have been a few trips to the mall, the library and Grama and Papa's house.

Henry starts 2nd grade in a few short weeks. It is so hard to believe he is growing up so fast! I treasure our time together every summer. Every day is an adventure!

It's been a wonderful summer!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your new layout! And I'm jealous of your hot tub. ;)

Cassie said... said...

he looks so much like Scottie in that last picture.